How can I check my electricity bill online in up?
Through mobile app
- Download the UPPCL mobile app.
- Log in by providing your account number and mobile number and click on ‘Verify’.
- You will then enter the portal where you can click on ‘Quick Pay Bills’
- You will be directed to a new page where you will be able to view your electricity bill amount.
What is 12 digit account number in UPPCL?
It is basically 10 digits (urban consumer) or 12 digits (rural consumer) numbers. So, your account number also says whether UPPCL has categorized you as an urban or rural consumer. One may find it on top as a 10/12 digit number named as account number/ID.
How can I check my electricity bill online in Delhi?
Here is how you can do it.
- Open the MobiKwik website or app.
- Go to ‘Recharge and Bills Payments’ Section.
- Click on Electricity and enter details like your operator and account details.
- You will be able to see the status of BSES Rajdhani bill payment.
How can I check my UPPCL bill history?
How to Check Electricity Bill History Online?
- Visit the UPPCL’s official website.
- Click on ‘History’ under the ‘My Connection’ tab.
- Log in to the website using your Account Number and password.
- Enter the captcha and click on ‘Login’
How do I get my old electricity bill Uppcl?
On the official website of UPPCL and complete your log-in process, choose Bill payment Urban, then click on the Log-in button and enter your account number along with the password. Then click on the Payment History option, then you would be able to see all the online bill payment.
How can I check my old electricity bill online Uttarakhand?
To view your old electricity bills at UPCL Uttarakhand.
- Go to the UPCL website.
- Enter your Service Connection Number.
- View or Pay your Bill.
How do I pay my electricity bill online?
Equal payment plan Make uniform bill payments to help avoid seasonal fluctuation of payment amounts.
How to earn money by paying electricity bill?
Check seals on windows,doors and appliances.
How to check my electricity bill online?
– Visit http://eservices.ikejaelectric.com/ – Enter your 10-digit IKEDC account number – For first time user, you will need to update your account details by visiting www.ikejaelectric.com/e-billing(complete the process) to create a login password – For existing user, just type your password and login
Can I pay my electricity bill online?
You can pay your electricity and/or gas bill by logging in to Your Account Online. If you have not already registered you can do so now and start enjoying simple and secure payments.