Can you login to Facebook using mobile number?
Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols). Username: You can also log in with your username, if you set one up.
How do I log into Facebook mobile app?
How to log into Facebook on an iPhone or Android device
- Open the Facebook app or head to the Facebook website in your phone’s web browser.
- Enter the phone number or email associated with your Facebook account, and then the password. Enter your login information, or tap “Forgot Password?”
- Tap Log In.
How can I recover my Facebook account with my phone number?
How to Recover Lost Facebook accounts Via Email or Phone number
- Visit facebook.com on your Android browser.
- Enter either your email or phone number associated with the lost account.
- Click on Forgotten password.
- Select your preferred method of account discovery.
- A verification code will be sent to you.
How do I log into my Facebook page?
Go to m.facebook.com on your mobile browser. Enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that’s listed on your Facebook account. Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
How do I add my Facebook account to a new device?
Implement Login for Devices
- Enable Login for Devices. Load your app’s dashboard and change Product > Facebook login > Settings > Login from Devices to ‘Yes’.
- Generate a Code.
- Display the Code.
- Poll for Authorization.
- Confirm Successful Login.
- Store Access Tokens.
How do I get my old Facebook account back on my phone?
Facebook.com on mobile browsers is in the process of being updated….To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I change my Facebook password if I don’t remember my old one?
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Facebook’s login page.
- Click on Forgot account?
- Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.