Can you create an Apple ID without a iPhone?
The short answer is yes. You can set up Apple ID without iPhone. You just need a web browser. Also, note that you can set up an Apple ID without a credit card.
Can I create Apple account?
To create an Apple ID on an Apple TV, Android device, smart TV, or streaming device, you can usually follow the steps provided onscreen and enter your full name, date of birth, an email address or phone number, and a payment method.
Why wont my computer let me create an Apple ID?
One the biggest reasons folks can’t create an AppleID is because the one they are trying to create is already in use by another. You will want to login to AppleID.apple.com with your ID and check, then remove it if it is. Before you change an ID that is being used in iCloud however you will want to sign out first.
How do I create an Apple email address on a PC?
Set up iCloud for Mail on your Windows computer See the Apple Support article Download iCloud for Windows. On your Windows computer, open iCloud for Windows. Select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars, click Apply, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I create an Apple email account?
Create a primary email address for iCloud Mail
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
- Turn on iCloud Mail (or Mail), then follow the onscreen instructions to create an iCloud Mail address.
Why can’t I use my email to create an Apple ID?
An email address that is already associated with an Apple ID cannot be used as an Apple ID. “Associated with” in this context means that the email address is not: already in use as an Apple ID. used as an alias for an Apple ID.
How do I create an Apple ID on my computer without a credit card?
How to create an Apple ID without a credit card?
- 1: Open the Mac App Store or iTunes Store on your computer.
- 2: Find a free app or free item.
- 3: Tap the Get button and install or download that free item.
- 4: When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, tap Create Apple ID.
- 5: When you reach the payment method, choose None.